One of the hardest things for me when being on the keto diet is finding treat’s to curb my sweet tooth, but won’t knock me out of ketosis. This vanilla chocolate chip ice cream is perfect for those hot summer nights when you are craving something sweet, and the best part about it, you don’t need an ice cream maker! Whether you are on the keto diet, or just want a healthier option for dessert, this ice cream has got you covered!
`QUICK TIP: For a traditional french vanilla ice cream, just omit the chocolate chips!`
#<b>Keto No Churn Ice Cream</b>
PREP TIME: 15 minutes | Serves: 6-8
<li>4 large eggs</li>
<li>¼ teaspoon cream of tartar</li>
<li>½ cup monk fruit sweetener</li>
<li>1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream</li>
<li>1 vanilla bean, scraped</li>
<li>½ teaspoon vanilla extract</li>
<li>⅛ teaspoon salt</li>
<li>½ cup Lily’s dark chocolate chips</li>
1. Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
2. Whisk the egg whites and cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
3. Slowly add in the monk fruit sweetener and continue whisking until the peaks become stiff.
4. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
5. In a third bowl, lightly whisk the egg yolks, seeds from vanilla bean and salt.
6. Gently fold the whisked egg whites into the whipped cream. Carefully fold the egg yolk mixture into the whipped cream until thoroughly combined.
7. Add the chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed
8. Pour the ice cream in a loaf pan. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Feel great and remember to enjoy your health!
The Warrior Wife
* Although it is not specified in the recipe, I only use ingredients that are organic and/or GMO-free. I believe this is the healthiest way to eat and encourage everyone to do so as much as possible. It is a more expensive way to eat but it is worth every penny!
Back to List